We will continue with The Magic Roundabout DOUBLE BILL Milongas in Kington Langley Village Hall in 2017. The first of the FOUR Double Bill Milongas in 2017 will be on Saturday 25th March 2017 and will have two sets with a break for food inbetween.
We are both delighted and excited to welcome guest DJ David Thomas (Tango Journey) to the Magic Roundabout for the first time! David will be playing the afternoon slot between 1pm and 5pm, and will give a little talk promoting his recently published book ‘Getting to know: 20 Tango Orchestras’ shortly before Bärbel’s set in the evening. The book will be available to purchase on the day.
David’s sets are always extremely enjoyable and thoughtfully constructed, and this is reflected in his popularity at his monthly Tango Journey milonga and various guest slots in the UK and Europe.
DJ Bärbel Rücker will play the evening set, bringing her extraordinary wealth of experience and delicate touch, to complete what will be a fabulous and unmissable day of fantastic traditional tango music.
DATEs in 2017
- Saturday 25th March 2017
- Monday 29th May 2017
- Saturday 9th September 2017
- Saturday 25th November 2017
- Milonga ONE ~ 1-5 pm ~ £10
- Meal ~ 5-6 pm ~ Bring your own and share
- Milonga TWO ~ 6-10 pm ~ £10
- 1-5 pm ~ DJ David Thomas
- 6-10 pm ~ DJ Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar.
Free tea and coffee. You’re welcome to bring your own alcohol.
Once again, everyone can bring some food for the break between 5 and 6 with the aim of creating a buffet, pizzas, salads etc, there are two ovens and two microwaves in the hall kitchen.
- FB event: The Magic Roundabout presents The DOUBLE BILL MILONGAS
- FB group: The Magic Roundabout Milongas
- Website: magicroundabout.eu
- Travel information: Just around the corner – travel distances to Kington Langley