The Spring Bank Holiday SPECIAL in May was such a success we’re going to do it again: 2 milongas with a break for food inbetween sets.
The Magic Roundabout (MR) milonga Double Bill
Saturday, 22nd November 2014
Kington Langley Village Hall, Church Road, Kington Langley, Chippenham, SN15 5NJ
Milonga ONE 1-5 pm £8
Meal 5-6 pm Free
Milonga TWO 6-10 pm £8
Two informal milongas with traditional music and cortinas, in TTVTTM format. Tango tandas in 4s, vals and milonga in 3s.
- 1-5 pm ~ DJ Paul Strudwick
- 6-10 pm ~ DJ Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar
You can come to either milonga for £8 or attend both for £15.
Free tea and coffee. You’re welcome to bring your own alcohol.
Once again, everyone can bring some food for the break between 5 and 6 with the aim of creating a buffet, pizzas, salads etc, there are two ovens and two microwaves in the hall kitchen.
- FB event: November Milongas 2014 – Double Bill @ The Magic Roundabout at Kington Langley
- FB group: The Magic Roundabout Milongas
- Website: magicroundabout.eu