Gloucestershire, more precise Lydney in The Forest of Dean has got a new milonga venue!
The event space has a great dancefloor and it’s own bar, while downstairs there is the main bar where you can order Sunday lunch (it is essential to book in advance for food!).
Between 1.30-2.30pm there will be a tango class with Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar. The class is open for everyone and we will focus on tango fundamentals & body awareness. After the class there will be a 30 minute practica.
Watney Hall, 3 Hill Street, Lydney, Gloucestershire. GL15 5HW
- Tango Class with Bärbel Rücker ~ 1.30-2.30pm ~ £8
- Practica ~ 2.30-3.00pm ~ FREE
- Milonga ~ 3-7 pm ~ £10
- Travel information: Just around the corner – travel distances to Lydney
- FB group: The Magic Roundabout Milongas
- Website: www.magicroundabout.eu