I am happy to announce two extra Argentine tango lessons on Wednesdays in Lydney: 29th March & 5th April 2017.
Argentine Tango Lessons with Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar in the Forest of Dean (Lyndey, Gloucestershire).
Join us at Watney Hall, 3 Hill Street in the centre of Lydney. There is plenty of car parking and it’s FREE!
Two extra dates (Wednesday) in March & April 2017:
- March 29th
- April 5th
- 7.30-8.30pm – Tango 1 / beginners & refreshers
- 8.30-8.45pm – Practica
- 8.45-9.45pm – Tango 2 / intermediate – all levels
- 9.45-11.00pm – Practica
- full course = £14 (£7 x 2 weeks)
- drop-in class (60min) = £8, both classes (2x 60min) = £12
- practica FREE for students
- practica only = £3
- Watney Hall at 3 Hill Street, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 5HW, GoogleMap
Drop in and get a taste of Argentine Tango. There is no easier way to check out if Argentine Tango is something for you!
Book your spot via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday Argentine tango classes
- with a professional tango teacher
- no partner necessary
- no previous dance experience required
- all ages welcome!
This is how Argentine Tango looks like when it’s danced by one of the most famous couples Noelia & Carlitos.
You want more than just a drop in Argentine tango session?
Every 2 month (almost!) a new season starts (4-7 week course). These are always available as a full course (recommended) or as drop-in classes (if you prefer a more flexible approach).
The first tango lesson (Tango 1) will be addressed to beginners and focused on basic elements of social tango, embracing your partner, and walking with the music. These lessons are also valuable if you have been dancing a while and would like to refresh your fundamental techniques. Those who can already dance, please encourage a friend to take their first steps.
The second tango lesson (Tango 2) will build on the fundamental principles explored in the first lesson and develop these into more complex movements. We will have some fun with vals & milonga too. It is recommended for a beginner to have attended eight Tango 1 lessons before moving on to Tango 2 lesson.
Between and after the lessons there will be some time of free dance and practising (practica).
Teacher Bärbel Rücker has danced tango for 19 years and taught it for 18. Her approach is clear and direct. Check out what other people think about her teaching.
Contact & Booking
Book in advance to guarantee a place. For bookings or questions please email Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar email@example.com or call/SMS 07474 612701.
Private Tango Classes
Prefer personal tuition? Perhaps you’re not able to attend the group classes, or you prefer a different pace of learning? I offer private classes for beginners as well as for experienced dancers. Check out Private Tango Lessons with Bärbel in the UK for more information. At the moment the private classes will take place in Bream (near Lydney, Gloucestershire, UK) or Lydney (Watney Hall, Gloucestershire, UK).
Social Tango Dancing
Argentine Tango is a social dance. I encourage my students to attend dance events (milongas). Please check www.magicroundabout.eu & tanzbar.dk – DJ’ing & teaching in 2017 for details of milongas I am involved in.
Tanzbar Gift Voucher
Why not give someone a special gift? Ask about our personalised Gift Vouchers. Email Bärbel Rücker | Tanzbar firstname.lastname@example.org or call/SMS 0747 612701.
- Valentine’s day
- Mother’s day
- or simply treat yourself?
We are relatively close to you when you e.g. live in:
- East Wales (e.g. Chepstow, Monmouth, Trelleck, Usk, Raglan, Abergavanny, Newport),
- Gloucestershire (e.g. Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Cinderford, Newent, Stroud, Winchcombe and Tewkesbury),
- Herefordshire (e.g. Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Ledbury, Leominster, Kington, Bromyard),
- Worcestershire (e.g. Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourport-on-Severn, Droitwich, Evesham, Kidderminster, and Malvern) and